A classic, comfortable sun hat that protects in style.
Made from a silky-feel, two-way stretch cotton fabric, the Heritage Toddler Bucket Hat is light and airy to touch and wear.
It’s a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it!
Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag, while the elasticated band on the inside of the deep, panelled crown ensures a great, comfortable fit every time. And while still stretchy, it's not as stretchy as our Originals & Swim ranges, so we recommend sizing up when purchasing Heritage collection.
Like all Bedhead hats, the Toddler Bucket Hats feature the famous UPF50+ excellent protection - the highest possible - as well as an adjustable chin strap that can be removed if desired without affecting the quality or function of the product.
S = 6 - 12 months 47cm
M = 1 - 2 years 50cm
L = 2 -3 years 52 cm
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- Heritage Collection - we recommend sizing up
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!